CARAVAN from Germany to to the ERbG in Portugal – july 2011

Was ist Rainbow Forums Sharing Mitfahrgelegenheiten / Ridesharing CARAVAN from Germany to to the ERbG in Portugal – july 2011

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey kailash!
    I´m interested in going with you. I have two kids. i will be also in taucha but i`ll have to go back to Jena for some days, because my daughter wants to celebrate her birthday (20.7.)at home with all this party celebration stuff…When would you go back? i got time up to end of august.
    my email: [email protected]
    see you in ancient trance festival!
    love and light
    sarina

sarina

Hey kailash!
    I´m interested in going with you. I have two kids. i will be also in taucha but i`ll have to go back to Jena for some days, because my daughter wants to celebrate her birthday (20.7.)at home with all this party celebration stuff…When would you go back? i got time up to end of august.
    my email: [email protected]
    see you in ancient trance festival!
    love and light
    sarina

Dominik19

Hey,
    if I understand you right you also stop at Freiburg, because that would be great for me, I only need to know when and where exactly you would start there and I also need to know when you go back (I have to be at home at August 18th). So here is my E-mail addresse: [email protected]
    I look forward to hear from you, because I really am interested, because I never was at a Rainbow Gathering before.
    -thanks Dominik

hello,
    we still have space and it looks like we might leave a few days later if u r interested in …
    love and light,
    kailash

stella-peace

Interested 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.