CARAVAN to Portugal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hello family ,
    cozy SweetHome bus will go to the European Rainbow gathering 2011 in Portugal! we can share up to 4 places.

route: Berlin – Freiburg – Geneve – Nimes – San Sebastian – Leon – Salto

start from Berlin: 21st july
    continue from Freiburg: 24th july
    arrival planned: 29th july?

cost: 6€/100km (so from berlin ~170€, from Freiburg ~120€)
    plus portion of costs for maut/vignetta

conditions: shared (mostly) organic vegetarian food and cooking, sleeping outside/tent in nature places, baby girl on board (3months)…

if u like to see a pic from 2010 caravan kuopio(finland)-berlin: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1331239&l=26be5c3538&id=1661732383

if u like to come with us please contact me NOW by email([email protected]) or mobile +49-163-39 30 39 8!
    love and light,
    kailash

menosquemas

Hallo Kailash ich finde die Idee super aber wir fahren eine etwas andere Strecke. In Santander gibt es einen schönen Stellplatz, fahrt einfach durch die Stadt durch. Ihr kommt dann an einem Museo Maritimo und einer Nautikschule vorbei. Etwas weiter ist ein grosser Parkplatz, dahinter fängt der Strand an. Vieleicht sieht man sich da
    Love & Light
    David

flyingbird

hello,

I would also like to join this Caravan… with my bus… there are 4 places left.

I offer the same. Sleeping outside in tend, take 4 days to get to portugal and share petrol.

[email protected]

love

hanna

stella-peace

hi there!!
    is there still a place left? for portugal..?

would like to joyn, but don´t have a drive license but share the costs..
    graziiie
    peace

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.