consensus for england

Was ist Rainbow Forums Wichtiges An Alle consensus for england

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Dear Sara,

you write, “it was already dark” and I think, this is the reason why the consence was not accepted.
    I was there the next day when ca. 30 people or more decide to go to england and it was very peacefull and no pushing. It wasn’t in the tipi, it was at the mainfire and first it was raining and we stand there and sing all the time (for me it seems to be a long time) and then rain stops and the sun comes and there was a beautyful rainbow on the sky.
    Maybe my words help you to accept, I hope so.
    I don’t know if I will be able to go to England and I really want to come to Iberia in spring (maybe for scouting?) and I want to say to you much thanks for your invitation in september. Now it’s possible to be in england in august and after in Iberia and not to choose between this possibilities.
    Thank you very much.
    And don’t forget: there was also much peace and love and unity at the gathering.

Hope to meet you again,
    much love
    Eva

P.S. Please ignore the wrong grammatik…

Eva

Dear Sara,

you write, “it was already dark” and I think, this is the reason why the consence was not accepted.
    I was there the next day when ca. 30 people or more decide to go to england and it was very peacefull and no pushing. It wasn’t in the tipi, it was at the mainfire and first it was raining and we stand there and sing all the time (for me it seems to be a long time) and then rain stops and the sun comes and there was a beautyful rainbow on the sky.
    Maybe my words help you to accept, I hope so.
    I don’t know if I will be able to go to England and I really want to come to Iberia in spring (maybe for scouting?) and I want to say to you much thanks for your invitation in september. Now it’s possible to be in england in august and after in Iberia and not to choose between this possibilities.
    Thank you very much.
    And don’t forget: there was also much peace and love and unity at the gathering.

Hope to meet you again,
    much love
    Eva

P.S. Please ignore the wrong grammatik…

Jürgen

Beloved brothers and sisters…

the way to find a consensus this year was really strange…in the beginning, there was even found a consensus to go to israel. This consensus was made by 3 or 4 young brothers and sisters (somwhere in the middle of the night) who never have been on a rainbow before.
    Well, this consensus was broken, and thats good. Anyway, what i wanted to say, is, that the energys on the 2005 gathering were strange…so strange that i very often felt like a stranger on this wonderful place.

Well, i’m looking forward to come to iberia in september

love and light
    jürgen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.