Possible Rainbow Wedding

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Hallo Familie,

Bitte, excuse the English. Sabsy & I (Dish Water) are looking to possibly have a summer wedding at a German Gathering with our family this summer, 2010. I know it’s a popular tradition at North American Gatherings, but so far, we haven’t seen any here in Europe. If any of the elders would know when of a mid-sized regional Gathering in Deutschland between July 1st and August 31st, please let us know as soon as possible. We will be flying in my daughetrs for the event from over seas and we need as much advance notice as we can get. Also hoping to set up the “Swamp” coffee house (Bayern Spring 2007) again to thank our family and must arrange transportation of equipment…
    We know this is months away, but the sooner we start, the better..! My personal transfer from the States to Germany was very rough (culturally and with language) and the Deutsch familie has made it much better for me. I couldn’t think of anybody else to share this happy occassion with! It’s even double as beautiful, since it will be my girls (13 & 10) first Gathering! It’s good to know Family is family, no matter what language they speak.

Love & light,

Dish Water (aka Andrew)

PS… if someone cannot answer in English, worry not, for my wife can translate

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.